BYE LAWS of Shrine Board Sports Complex, Katra
- The complex will remain open on all days of the week except Monday, when the Complex will be closed for maintenance. Only morning walkers will be allowed on the maintenance day. The Authorized Officer may also notify any other day as a closed day for the conduct of a event or otherwise as it may deem fit.
- Detailed timings for the operation of the Sports Complex shall be notified from time to time by the Authorized Officer.
- The Management may prescribe specified days on which guests are not allowed and also set apart specific timings/ day for use of facilities by sports persons for coaching & training.
- Any person using offensive language, gesture or violent behaviour against any person in the sports complex shall be considered as misconduct under Shrine Board Sports Complex rules.
- Any pilgrim having a reservation of any Pooja/ room or helicopter or having a valid Yatra parchi may avail the facilities of the Sports Complex for two hours without payment of any fee on production of a valid document and shall be considered a guest member.Such member shall not ne allowed more than twice in a week.
- Members (except walkers) will be enrolled on production of a medical fitness certificate from an authorized medical practitioner certifying that the individual is medically fit to undergo a fitness program or sports activity and that he/she does not suffer from any infectious/ chronic disease.
- It is mandatory for all bonafide members, visitors to follow all necessary guide lines and Rules of Sports Complex as per the sports Complex Policy of 2016.
- The Guest members and pilgrims can also enjoy facilities of the complex by producing proof of their being Yatries.